Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Names For our New Edition

So Aly would like to name her baby sister Dar--( after her gigantic rubber dinosaur) See she's already finding ways to torture her sister. Jeff and I have'nt made any serious attempt so Dar is it. I tried to stick with a Scottish theme and there are more hideous ones like Morag and Efie. All the good ones were taken and We really had some good ones for a boy-- but with another girl We have no clue. I fear that we really will be the parents who can't come up with a name until the kid's 6 months old and will probably only answer to baby or hey you for the rest of their lives. So if you got any suggestions I would love to here them.

2 comments:

KaraLee Anderson said...

Be careful about asking for name advice- because this is what you'll get from us. How about Christina or KaraLina or Grantina. For some reason these names each have a nice ring.

Unknown said...

I like Grantina personally, I'll have to run it by Jeff he might go for Chirstina. So you might start a fight.