Friday, May 23, 2008

Wow What a Month !

Well barring fat ladies, swamp coolers, and obnoxious Realtors....we believe we might just sell our 'summer home'. Allegedly we close on June 10th so we continue to keep our fingers crossed and say our prayers. Well it seems that we are indeed fast and furious as we head into the summer. Jeff is working on a deadline and heads out to California for a day to help on the project. I got a commission to paint a mural for a baby's room. Its taken way too long and I think I undersold myself, but oh well-- my clients are really nice and entertain Aly while I work. We are also getting ready for Aly's big 3 birthday. She has requested a dinosaur theme with princesses thrown in the mix---how does one accomplish this? We are putting tiaras on the dinosaurs and painting their claws with nail polish. There will be a dinosaur egg hunt, archealogical dig, of course a princess dinosaur pinata, a Volcano cake, and root beer will over floweth. Children will be sugared up and sent home promptly to their parents. We are very excited. Well that's us in a nutshell -C-yall soon

Here is a in progress of the mural I'm painting:

1 comment:

KaraLee Anderson said...

Cool mural! Amanda, you're awesome!