Thursday, October 23, 2008

RailRunner and Pumpkin Patch Field Trip...More Reasons to Love Fall!!


We have so much to blog lately its crazy!! It translates to We have been really busy almost too busy. Oh well I guess we wouldnt be the Fast and Furious Farrows if we slowed down a bit. So each month Aly's preschool attends a field trip..today the RailRunner and the Galloping Grace Pumpkin Patch. So The train did a fake out on us and didnt stop for us which really threw off the kids so I had to rip off a picture of the Train.... but I got Aly inside the train... Aly gets to ride on a horse!!The Highlight of the entire trip!!

And Rowan Came Too!!
Rowan just jumped into the face painting chair without my knowledge and to our amazement sat still long enough for a little heart!



Oh Yeah And Pumpkins... But by then it didn't really matter.

2 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

How fun! Where is this galloping pumpkin patch?

So when would you like to do the tea party?

Living Lavallee said...

Looks like fun! I found your blog; I can't believe we've been gone that long. You are as talented as ever! The girls are so cute, and I love the name Rowan!