Friday, November 21, 2008

Rave

After hearing a lot of ranting this week..on the radio..yes I do love hearing the Hour of Rage with Jimbo on 770.. and hearing others proclaim their utter disdain for certain political and social issues.. I feel like being a raving happy lunatic. Maybe because my horrendous bout of dysentery has ended or that my husband has whisked my oldest daughter away camping, my other girl is sleeping and I'm finally alone with my musings. Sorry I digress, Oh Raves...
1) Stephen's Mint Chocolate Marshmallow Hot Cocoa ...hmm smooth, creamy, warm, do I need to explain any further?



2) Twilight...missed out on the premiere ..dysentery.. But what fun fast read..Vampires, Romance, angsty teens,... it makes me so nostalgic.. why it just seems like yesterday that I was that angsty teen in love with a vampire...well at least he looked like a vampire, he was mysterious and he was a musican that has to count for something.

3)Fedrico's Mexican Food- 24hrs 7 days a week of the most delectable, tender beef tacos. Its my addiction. They're beans and rice so fluffy is it the lard... or is it just good old fashioned home cooking ...they taste just like my friend Linda's abuelita used to make for us afterschool.
And...


4) Netflix and X box!! Yeah they are freinds now and I watched "Arranged" and "Ben Stein's Expelled" ooo!! I got political on that last movie Choice didn't I.

No comments: