Okay, this is so embarassing.Yes that is my lettermen's jacket from high school. It was taking up room in my closet and I read a suggestion on how to let go of useless stuff from the past...so I photographed it and send it along its merry way to ARC.I'm not sure what a charity is going to do with a jacket that has '97 and Amanda on it. But hey I let it go so there!I also did that to my wedding dress too, go figure.
5 comments:
Nice! I need to do that with an embarrassing amount of things. We have SO MUCH JUNK!
GREAT idea! I think I've got a ton of stuff lying around that I should just take a pic of and wish it well. I bet there's an Amanda somewhere out there just dying to wear such a cool article of clothing!
I don't think I could part with my letter jacket. I don't know why, but I'm attached I guess. I do need to get rid of stuff though!
At least it wasn't a picture of you 9 months Pregnant like my sister in law! I sort of felt bad for her!
Hugs!
Yay! Way to let go and move on! :-) I should do that too...
Post a Comment