Friday, March 13, 2009
Temples
Here's a little video about temples from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I thought to post it in regards to some questions I received in regarding some HBO show that will be airing this week. It made it to yahoo news...Hmph. It has some of my favorite people in it.:)I love attending the temple its a place of peace, sanctuary, rest and a place to contemplate our spirtual nature and relationship with our heavenly father. I love the sacredness of the temple. Sacred. That's a word that is so often misunderstood in this world. I recall that phrase 'nothing is sacred' well, I just wonder why can't that be? Well, that's all I will say about it. Enjoy the video. Temples
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amanda, thank you for posting this video! I loved it!
What's so funny about this post is that I watched that Big Love episode last night on TiVo, not knowing that's what was going to happen! I was absolutely shocked by what they showed and my non-member friends were full of questions. This is 2nd episode I've watched of that show and well, whoa. I know Tom Hanks is a producer and doesn't like Mormons and I just wish these things were in the proper context.
Post a Comment