Jeff informed me on friday that we would need to vacate the house. I sort of knew this was coming but I thought this transition from home to remodeling home diaster area would be a little slower. Sure enough as soon as I said I have 1 weeks worth of clothes for the Girls, Jeff said, "good, get someone to watch the kids".WHAT!? Jeff thought that I should assist in the demolition so that I would better appreciate the work that was involved. Hey, I understand! thats why he's doing it, he's the expert in all things 'man'. I guess he was feeling "underdemeciated"(watch Bedtime Stories) so I humoured him. No really--I was interested in swinging around a hammer and envisioning myself as a DIY Demolition Goddess. Wow I was'nt as awesome as I thought I would be...I really stink at it! Jeff gave me the closet and before I could finish; he had all three walls down and was after the bathroom! Argh!There goes my career as the reality TV host on my own DIY GODDESS home improvement show. It would have been killer! watch out This Old House! Look! you can see through three rooms! Amazing!This will be the new Girls room.

This was the girls bathroom.


This was the Girls Room.
6 comments:
I wish I had seen what things looked like before the demolition, but hopefully you'll let me come see things later?
WOW! Good luck with that! Where are you guys staying?
Whoa. It's okay, I wouldn't have made a good DIY goddess either though I was stoked to paint K's room! Just call this your practice run. I'll be your DIY Pancho Villa, you the DIY Don Quixote/Dulcinea (well, you're a girl so you know what I mean, I hope).
What's your cell?! I tried to call you today and I think I have only your home #.
Can't wait to see the finished product! Woo-hoo. Just like extreme home makeover!!
You guys are so ambitious!
Hey Amanda I think someone tore your walls down
Post a Comment