Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Oh so someone commented that I need to update!
Please, I have a very big announcement that I'm sure everyone that is anyone is going to want to know about, but after a comment that I received and for other reasons I do not feel comfortable revealing most awesome juicy secret. So, look Steph Im posting...R U satisfied!? No really it makes me feel special when people complain about my lack of updates. Like I'm popular or something :). No truth is I have nothing to share except for my big secret. And yes my life is very tiring and boring, no cute snaps of my adorable children or cute quotes that would give Cosby a run for his money. I am lacking in coolness right now so here it is this is my post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So what's the big secret??!!!
Did I hear a secret in there somewhere? Or am I missing something?
The secret is she's just super cool and won't tell us how she does it. I'll get you next time, Batman! Er, Amanda!
You're far too modest, dearie!
Post a Comment