Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh yeah...that announcement I was going to make.

Well, I really wanted to say that I my blog was so cool...cool enough that I had a sponsor that wanted to use my blog for a giveaway promotion.... That was really supposed to be the way it was going to be played out I promise. But me blog is not that cool..Sigh so I am going with another announcement, sigh...SO you have probably guessed it but we are producing more offspring. So yes there will be another destructive fast and furious farrow coming along in I'd say hmm, in 6months or so. Yes wish me luck with the further gestation of said offspring experiment # 3. We'll try to keep you posted with the gorey details.
Amanda

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hurray for gory details! And for a new baby! Congrats! If it's a boy, you may call him "Chris". ;)

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea. How exciting! So we looking forward to May-ish?