For postpartum therapy I have been coping by taking the kids out on every possible outing I can come up with. I even attempted the public pool after K was just a week old. (Okay that was insane...$10 and 20 minutes later we left A, Ro , Fighter Jet and Mom all in tears, and additional $6 at Dairy Queen turned out to be the most expensive half hour!) So here is perhaps a more sensible outing...Taking the kids to the Crest and seeing if they would fall off...:) I'm kidding okay! They did great we had a picnic off of a shady trail. Aly led our hike ( please not her very sensible dress shoes) and we toured the port-a-potty four times with Aly giving herself a pep talk on the way.."I can do this" 'Its not that stinky' and I telling her on the forth attempt that we were not leaving the port-a-potty until she made her contribution..even if that mean't staying there all night. And Last but not least Fighter Jet received his first sunburn..Don't call CYFD. I really thought he was well covered in his carrier!
Friday, June 11, 2010
A Summer trying to get out of the House part 1
For postpartum therapy I have been coping by taking the kids out on every possible outing I can come up with. I even attempted the public pool after K was just a week old. (Okay that was insane...$10 and 20 minutes later we left A, Ro , Fighter Jet and Mom all in tears, and additional $6 at Dairy Queen turned out to be the most expensive half hour!) So here is perhaps a more sensible outing...Taking the kids to the Crest and seeing if they would fall off...:) I'm kidding okay! They did great we had a picnic off of a shady trail. Aly led our hike ( please not her very sensible dress shoes) and we toured the port-a-potty four times with Aly giving herself a pep talk on the way.."I can do this" 'Its not that stinky' and I telling her on the forth attempt that we were not leaving the port-a-potty until she made her contribution..even if that mean't staying there all night. And Last but not least Fighter Jet received his first sunburn..Don't call CYFD. I really thought he was well covered in his carrier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lol! Nice. That looks like fun. I'm glad none of them feel off :) Miss you guys.
I gotta try that. I'm so antisocial. Give me a call next time you need therapy. The ice cream bit sounded great!
Post a Comment