Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pre Halloween Dress up.




I have almost finished both costumes I started weeks ago...it took maybe 2 hours tops but I have been starting a stopping and not doing anything these days..I suppose that's why I will probably running around at the last minute trying to make slippers. This Ro's blue fairy costume. Aly of course costume not shown will be Tinker Bell(imagine Ro's costume but kelly green). I bought a stupid pattern..Why?! when I opened it up I laughed! I so could have done this myself ..but I did only pay .99 cents for it. This other pic of Aly looking like Natalie Wood is from the left over tulle from Ro's Costume with the lovely back to school outfit Grandma K bought her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig Aly's Natalie Wood look and for a sec I thought Ro had purple hair! (Spray painted!) Lovely costumes! It's not fair you're so freakin' talented.

shelbell said...

That is so Natalie Wood! Cute fairy costume...one of these years I need to tough it out and sew some myself. Nice job!